We welcome all visitors who are desirous of learning God’s word, and who want to fellowship and worship with us. To maintain an atmosphere of respect, decency, love, and unity, we expect all persons to adhere to our code of conduct listed below. Persons who refuse to abide by these rules will be asked to immediately leave the premises.
INTERACTING WITH OTHERS
- Please treat everyone on the premises kindly and courteously.
- Please do not gossip, quarrel, or make any negative remarks about others.
- The use of indecent languages is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not use the “N” word.
- If you have an issue with another person, please bring it to the attention of a minister, instead of directly confronting that person (Exod. 18:25-26).
- Please be in control of your children. While children are allowed to play, no screaming or horse playing is allowed during study sessions, and during worship services.
- Please be righteous role models around our children. Do not exhibit any negative or boisterous behaviors, as children learn from what they see and hear (Pro 22:6)
Members and visitors are required to dress appropriately while on our property. Proper attire is required during the weekly Sabbath and annual Sabbaths services. We will try to accommodate those who arrive without suitable attire by providing some form of proper clothing or coverings.
- Please wear dress shirts and long pants or formal religious attire.
- Please do not wear short pants.
- Please do not wear T-shirts (polo shirts are okay).
- Muscle and tight shirts are not allowed.
- Do not wear skinny jeans
- Please keep your pants on your waist. Do not reveal your underwear.
- Sisters are required to wear dresses or skirts which fall below the knees.
- Sisters may wear loose fitting dress pants.
- Even though it is okay to wear a hair covering, women are not required to cover their hair.
- Sisters should not wear tight fitting jeans.
- Sisters should not wear leggings.
- Sleeveless and spaghetti straps blouses are not allowed.
- Sisters should not expose their breasts or cleavage.
- See-through clothing is strictly prohibited.
- We are a Tanakh/Torah (Old Testament) only congregation. We do not use the New Testament writings, and we do not believe in Jesus.
- Irrespective of the above, we welcome any person who desires to worship and study with us.
- While visiting, please do not initiate any doctrinal debates or arguments.
- Please do not interrupt a speaker who is teaching or preaching.
- Sabbath services and other similar types of meetings are not intended for debates.
- If you disagree with any of our teachings or doctrines, and would like to have a discussion, please speak to a minister in private.
- You can send us an email with any doctrinal concerns.
- You may also attend one of our bible studies or seminars where we discuss doctrinal issues.
- No guns (or other types of weapons) are allowed on the property without prior written permission from the minister in charge.
- We reserve the right to search any person and their property upon entering our premises.
- If you bring a weapon onto the property, you will be asked to leave, and we may call law enforcement.